Michael and Tara Gallina are excited to announce their final series of pop-up dinners in anticipation of Vicias opening in the coming months!
Each night will feature a set menu that will provide a glimpse into what you can expect from Vicia's a la carte menu, celebrating seasonal ingredients at their best, vegetable forward and protein driven dishes, wood-fired cooking, as well as sweet treats.
Vicia is excited to partner with The Block CWE and Cafe Osage at Bowood Farms, great neighbors and venues in the Central West End, to bring the restaurant to life for these limited engagements. Tickets to each dinner are $68 per person (inclusive of all food, tax and gratuity) and alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase the night of.
Click each date for link to tickets:
- Sunday, November 13th: The Block CWE, seatings from 5:30-8:00 p.m. SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, November 29th: Cafe Osage, seatings from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 30th: Cafe Osage, seatings from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, December 7th: Cafe Osage, seatings from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
- Thursday, December 8th: Cafe Osage, seatings from 6:00-8:30 p.m.
Reservations are available for parties up to 4 guests, for groups of 5-6, please contact Tara Gallina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you or someone in your party have any food allergies or dietary restrictions, please notify us with at least 24-hours notice and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.