Opportunities at Vicia
Teamwork makes the dream work...
We can't wait to open the doors to Vicia this winter and share our love for great food, warm service, and dedication to building community. As we gear up for opening, we are looking to fill a variety of positions with passionate and enthusiastic cooks and service professionals. A restaurant family is a very special thing, if you're interested in being a part of ours, here's what we're looking for:
- An emphasis on one team. Not just front, not just back, but one house.
- A passion for hospitality. We want cooks and service professionals that love making people happy by doing what they love most and strive to provide a friendly demeanor and commitment to genuine customer service.
- Attitude is everything. We need team players that understand that we're all in this together. A strong work ethic is of the utmost importance and supporting your fellow teammates is priority number one for providing a great guest experience.
- Willingness to learn new things daily. Our menu will change frequently and will be full of surprises. We need team members that can roll with punches and are eager to take on new skills, multi-task, and can meet challenges head on.
- Thirst for knowledge. We are passionate about the relationships we've built with our purveyors, from farmers, fisherman, wine makers, and coffee roasters, to the people and places they source their ingredients from. We want our team to learn along with us and share these stories with our guests. That means asking questions, lots of questions. We'll be setting up farm field trips, staff meal guest speakers, beverage tastings, coffee cupping's, and a quiz every now and then to keep you engaged.
- It's all in the details. It doesn't matter if you're a cook, a bartender, a host or a server, details matter, and they can make or break a guest experience. We want team members that are always doing a double take to make sure it's perfect. The guest experience is the most important thing to us, and we strive to set a new standard for customer service.
- We can always do better. No one likes to make mistakes, but they happen, and even our best can be better. We want team members that are always striving for excellence and pushing to make things great. In return, we will offer frequent training sessions as the restaurant grows and evolves. Training doesn't end your first week on the job.
If you're interested in talking with us about joining the team, send your resume along with a introduction to who you are and what you're looking for to Tara Gallina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rooster and the Hen LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.